Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Can Can For Women 0.25 oz EDP Spray (Clamshell) By Paris Hilton in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Can Can For Women 0.25 oz EDP Spray (Clamshell) By Paris Hilton, so i would like to describe here.


Can Can For Women 0.25 oz EDP Spray (Clamshell)

Can Can For Women 0.25 oz EDP Spray (Clamshell) By Paris Hilton


CAN CAN Paris Hilton is a remarkably feminine and sophisticated fragrance with a provocative edge. I wanted to create a fragrance that expresses a mood of sparkling elegance something that would make me feel wonderfully sexy and glamorous and that is just what happens when I wear CAN CAN. - Paris HiltonNotes: Clementine Flower Cassis Nectarine Wild Orchid Orange Blossom Soft Musk Amber and Woods. Read more




Tags: health & personal care > fragrance > womens > eau de parfum



0 comments:

Post a Comment